Parenting.org is a FREE resource for parnets. They answer your parenting questions with resources and guidance on how to successfully raise, praise, discipline, teach and love your child.
You can find parenting help, free tips, advice, resources and guidance at this site. There are many valuable resources, articles and stories offering parenting help. It is a site from Boys town.org, a non-profit, non-sectarian organization.
What more you can get from the site?
(In their own words)
"If you're a parent educator or professional who works with families, you've come to the right place.
Whether you work through a school system, a public organization, or private organization, you're expected to help parents. It's a challenge. There are single parents, stepparents, traditional and nontraditional families.
Each parent you deal with,-------
- Represents a different background and circumstance.
- Comes from a childhood of unique and varying degrees of problems and dysfunction.
- Have different parenting experiences and expectations.
- When the diversity is so great, how do you respond? Where do you find sound advice that parents can apply to their own situations? Where do you find affordable professional material and programs to help you on the job?
This is your source for information on things that concern family life. From parenting to child development, you'll find the resources you need."
More about the site:
They specialize in training, consulting, and researching parenting practices that will help you and others like you deal with the day-to-day care taking, guidance, and development of your child.
There are a lot of informative articles according to age group, and you are a parent or an educator, these useful and full of advice articles can be helping source.
- Caring and care for Kids and Children ages 0-4
- Caring and care for Kids and Children ages 5-9
- Help Parenting Tweens, Preteens and Young Adolescents ages 10-14
- Help Parenting Teenagers and High School Teens Ages 15 and Up
FREE e-books offers:
1- "What Every Parent Should Know"
(127k PDF File)
"It is about facts on dangers affecting today's youth. Whether you're a mom or dad looking for assurance or struggling to keep your kids free from trouble, this compact guide puts proven solutions at your fingertips.
Concise and easy-to-read, this booklet outlines the warning signs of kids who abuse drugs and alcohol, feel depressed or suicidal, are overly influenced by peers, confused by sex, involved in gang activity, are prone to self-injury, distressed by divorce, suffer eating disorders, and lack the values and the skills to set appropriate boundaries, solve problems, or build relationships."
2- "Rules for Unruly Children"
(724k PDF File)
Rules for Unruly Children, written by Richard L. Munger for use by Boys Town, is meant to change your child's problem behavior as quickly as possible, using simple techniques that will work with most children. This book offers parenting approaches that:
- Can be learned quickly
- Can be used immediately
- Gives quick results
- Work with most problem behaviors
Download link for both books: