Parental control softwares usually block unwanted or adult sites but you need to be informed about their activities while surfing online. 'Norton' software developers has created parental control software to help them keep safe online. Before getting more information about the software, just check these statistics:
Some facts about use of computer and internet among our kids:
- Kids spend an average of 40 hours a month online.
- 32% of teens clear the browser history to hide what they do online from their parents
- 63% of teens surveyed admit they know how to hide what they do online from their parents
- 22% of teen girls say they have sent or posted nude or seminude pictures or videos of themselves online.
- 32% of teens surveyed said they’d been bullied, threatened or otherwise harassed online. Yet less than half of those teens reported it to their parents or another adult
How it works?
We want all parents to be able to protect their children and provide a safer Internet experience for them. So we’re offering Norton™ Online Family to all families, free of charge.